Are you a medical student looking for a chance to get a free suture practice kit?
We want to get our suture practice kits in the hands of as many medical students as possible. Enter to win a free kit using the form below.
How to get a free suture kit
Enter for a chance to win a free suture kit*
We give away one suture practice kit and our signature 'Suturing in 7 Days' online video course per month.
All you need to do is enter for a chance to win using the form below. (Terms and conditions at the bottom of the page)
About the Suture Practice Kit
Our suture practice kit is unique. It was not designed in China by someone without an understanding of suturing.
It was designed by me, David Naysmith, a practicing plastic surgeon and professor. You can learn more about our Suture Practice Kit here.
About David Naysmith
Your Suture Instructor and Creator of the Suture Practice Kit
I've worked as a surgeon for more than 30 years. I have taught suturing and other topics at medical schools, and I've interacted with hundreds of students over those years.
I noticed a trend. When it came time for a someone to suture in the real world, they had forgotten what they learned in school. As I thought about this more I realized that the amount of suturing practice most students get in the classroom simply is not enough.
So in 2014, I set out to design a suture practice kit. I wanted something compact that could be taken anywhere with all the tools and sutures you need. Then, I developed course to go along with it called Suturing in Seven Days. A seven module video course.
June 2022 - Chase F from University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
May 2022 - Anna R from Baylor University
* Terms and Conditions
- Winner will be picked on the first of every month. The contest will run until December 1, 2022.
- Winner will be contacted via email.
- Free suture kits are only available to people in Canada & the United States.
- The prize each month will consist of 1 suture practice kit (from suture mentor) valued at $119 CAD and access to the suture course (from suture mentor) valued at $49 CAD.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Must be a medical student actively enrolled at a college or university in Canada or the USA.
- Contact details: email@example.com
- You grant permission to us to use your first name, last initial, and school in marketing material (this web page, email, social, etc.). If you wish to provide us a photo, you grant us permission to use it for the same marketing purposes.
- No purchase necessary.
- Skill testing question required for Canadians.